Investment Banking Analyst
Job title: Investment Banking Analyst
Direct report: Vice President, Investment Banking
To diligently assist Team Lead in the successful origination, implementation and completion of deals. Dead Line 15th June 2023.
- Assist in conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, and reading financial statements
and market data.
- Analyse financial information relating to specific companies, e.g., company results, profit and loss, balance sheet,
and cash flow statements, to determine how an organisation is positioned to deliver for investors.
- Keep up to date with market developments, new investment products, and all other areas that can affect the
markets, e.g., movements in the economies of relevant countries.
- Preparations of detailed memoranda and presentations describing the key features of client Companies.
- Contribute to the development of preparation of marketing documents which include pitch materials, and offer
documents to assist in securing deals with prospective clients.
- Assist in the preparation of financial analysis reports and models.
- Any other responsibilities assigned.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain and develop relationships.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Possess good business understanding, problem-solving skills, business intuition, and sales skills.
- Demonstrate high computer literacy skills
- A minimum of first degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- A certificate in the Ghana Stock Exchange or GISI-CISI course is an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in a related field.
- Eligibility to participate in the group’s discretionary Incentive Compensation Plan
- Eligibility to participate in the firm’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Eligibility to participate in the group’s Continuous Professional Development Support Plan
- Healthcare and pension benefits
Dead Line 15th June 2023.