Technology Analyst, IT Support
Job title: Technology Analyst, IT Support
Direct report: Senior Associate, Technology – IT Support
- Provide prompt and effective technical support to end-users via various communication channels, including in-person, phone, email, and remote desktop support.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and peripherals.
- Install, configure, and update software applications and operating systems. Windows OS, macOS, or Linux.
- Create, modify, and deactivate user accounts as needed, ensuring security protocols are followed.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on end-user hardware, ensuring equipment is in optimal working condition.
- Maintain accurate records of support requests, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions in a ticketing system.
- Provide end-users with guidance and training on using various software applications and technology tools effectively.
- Assist in maintaining cybersecurity standards and policies, including antivirus and malware protection.
- Manage and track inventory of IT assets and equipment.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to resolve complex technical issues and contribute to IT projects as needed.
- Keep up to date with the latest technology trends and proactively seek to enhance your technical knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain and develop relationships.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Possess good business understanding, problem-solving skills, business intuition, and support skills.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Proven experience as an IT Officer in a corporate organization.
- Possess a first-degree qualification in Computer Science, engineering, or a relevant field.
- Certification as an IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Certified in Cybersecurity etc)
- Eligibility to participate in the group’s discretionary Incentive Compensation Plan
- Eligibility to participate in the group’s Continuous Professional Development Support Plan
- Healthcare and pension benefits
Deadline 17th November 2023.