Investment Banking Intern
Job title: Investment Banking Intern
Direct report: Vice President, Investment Banking
National Service Role
- Conduct due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data.
- Analyse financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organisation is positioned to deliver for investors.
- Keep up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries.
- Preparations of detailed memoranda and presentations describing the key features of client Companies.
- Contribute to the development of preparation of marketing documents which include pitch materials, offer documents to assist in securing deals with prospective clients.
- Assist in preparing financial analysis reports and models.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain and develop relationships.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Possess good business understanding, problem-solving skills, business intuition and sales skills.
- Demonstrate high computer literacy skills especially PowerPoint for the purpose of presentation.
- Must possess some level of relevant experience in a related firm.
- A minimum of first degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field. A certificate in the Ghana Stock Exchange course is an added advantage.