Business development intern
Job title: Intern, Business Development
Direct report: Head, Business Development
To assist the Business Development Unit in client acquisition and asset gathering by primarily generating pitch decks, communicating with current and prospective clients, constructing financial models as well as analysing macroeconomic and company data for product recommendation.
- Develop models and generate analysis on industry trends, customer demographics and the impact of new technologies to identify business opportunities and deepen market insight
- Maintain a comprehensive database of information on all existing and prospective relationships
- Record and maintain statistics and metrics on company performance (market share, financial, etc.) and client retention on a regular basis.
Maintain business relationships
- Provide support in developing and maintaining client relationship. (i.e. calls, meetings, reports)
- The role requires the successful candidate to be analytical, with the ability to work under pressure for extended hours when needed.
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with research and database platforms (like Bloomberg, Reuters)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Finance or related discipline
- Ghana Stock Exchange Certification
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Result driven & problem solving
- Ability to multitask